Monday, April 8, 2013

Life Cycles!

This week, we are learning about life cycles. We are focusing primarily on the life cycles of butterflies and frogs, and I am pretty excited to share a new TPT mini-packet that I have created to use with my students this week. This packet is now active and available for purchase in my TPT store! It does cost $1... sorry guys, I tried to make it free, but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload it for free; can anyone explain that one to me? I think it might be due to the length of the document.

Anyway, I hope you check it out. The activities incorporate language skills such as informative writing, analogies, and prepositions within the context of life cycles of butterflies and frogs. Maybe you can use it in your classroom as well!

Here's a little preview...





The entire packet is available at my TPT store. You can use the store link in the right sidebar or click here if you would like to access it.

In other news, I might have told two of my little boys that I would love for them to bring some frog eggs to class so we can watch them grow. I'm a little nervous to see exactly what arrives in my classroom tomorrow... eek.