Thursday, May 9, 2013

A few things on a Thursday...

So glad I am on the correct day this week...

Also, SO glad it's Thursday. Almost there! :)

Now, on to the important stuff...

This week has completely consumed my full attention, so I haven't been diligent with blogging daily. I do apologize for that, but now I just get to make up for it in one Thursday post!
  • If you haven't yet heard of Mississippi Women Bloggers, an online community for women to share and grow together, you need to check it out. It is currently in the building stages, but I think it will be fully launched soon; don't miss out! Tally Tales is already signed up, along with many other Mississippi ladies. Check out the North Mississippi regional bloggers list here. I am very excited about this virtual community, and I hope you Mississippi gals will take the opportunity to join in! I can already tell it will be a great venue for sharing blessings with others. 
  • Mother's Day is this weekend. A month ago, I was certain that Mother's Day was in April this year. I get to appreciate two moms on Mother's Day this year, and I think I'm a little excited about that. 
  • We have had tadpoles in our classroom for a little over a week now. Their legs are coming in nicely, and it's a very exciting transition for the students. However, I have this slight fear that I will walk into my classroom one morning to find seven or eight frogs hopping around. I realize this process is not typically an overnight type of thing, and that fear is slightly dramatic... Nevertheless, I feel a little anxious about it each morning. Of course, for the kids, that would probably be the coolest day ever...
  • We had a bit of free time yesterday, (i.e. the kids had free time while I tackled a bit of necessary paperwork) and at some point I looked up to see this...

Do these kids love to read, or what??? In all honesty, I was a bit jealous of them... they make those books look good! 

  • I hope everyone has had a lovely week so far. Tomorrow is Friday. Carry on.