Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day Favorites

Happy Memorial Day weekend! I thought I would share a few of my favorite Memorial Day finds. Whether you are in need of ideas for books, clothing, or food to supply your weekend, the following links may be helpful.

Ladies, not that we really need a good excuse to put together a new outfit, but holiday weekends are great justification for going on a mini shopping spree. I love this hues-of-blue idea pallet.
The Style Treatment
Let's face it, when it comes to holiday weekends, we southerners love a good opportunity to indulge in a tasty spread. I came across two awesome recipe collections that specifically cater to healthier eating options for the holiday weekend. I couldn't decide on just one, so here; have both!
DAMY
foxes love lemons

Last, but not least, for those lucky lake- or beach-goers, there's nothing better than a good book (or 20 great books) to keep you entertained while you soak up a few first-of-the-summer rays. 
Great Thoughts