Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Few Things on a Thursday!


  • Ladies, what if this was our goal for every day:
Makes you smile, doesn't it? ;)
  • Have you informed yourself about the changes complete disposal of google reader? If not, you need to check out this two-part post available through DesignByInsight: "Farewell, Google Reader." All changes go into effect on July 1st, so if you normally use Google Reader to follow your favorite blogs, you'll need a new option. I transferred all of my blog subscriptions through Blogger, and it hasn't been a problem at all. DesignByInsight offers some great alternatives as well. No need to worry; you won't lose track of your favorite blogs! :)  (I sincerely hope The Tally Tales is on your subscription list by now. Just sayin'.) 
  • Mississippi Bloggers and Readers: have you connected with Mississippi Women Bloggers yet? The directory is steadily growing, and I am so excited about learning from other MS women! You can follow them on Twitter as well. 
  • I have started to get the first twinges of back-to-school fever. Yeah, I know it's still June, and I'm not even ready to start the early-to-rise routine again yet. I am, however, ready to plan for a back-to-school night. I've been on the hunt for some original ideas to use in my classroom. As if I needed another excuse to play on Pinterest...
  • I'm also pretty excited about some upcoming blog posts. I don't want to spoil any surprises, but I will say the future might hold a little bit of menu experimentation and DIY action. Gah, summer is so much fun. 
  • Share your opinion, please: What are some of your favorite Tally Tales moments? What would you like to see more (or less) of here? I would love to hear from you!
Happy Thursday!