Sunday, June 9, 2013

Over the Weekend

I just realized that I have not written a post since last Wednesday. Yikes. Sorry about that. Honestly, though, we've been a little busy. We finished off our week with a quick visit with friends in Nashville on Friday night. They have an adorable little 2-year-old, and we had a blast interacting with him during our visit. We spend Saturday in downtown Franklin, where we went shopping (Russ is such a good sport when it comes to letting me shop) and ate at my favorite restaurant there. We had a great time, but it was nice to be back home again last night.

Also, yesterday marked our 6-month anniversary as a married couple! One of our friends wished us a happy "half-iversary."

Here are a few pictures from our trip. I hope you have had a lovely weekend as well!