I hope to be able to construct a post about the first few days of school over the weekend. I also need to spend some time catching up on my blog reading. I'm sure you fellow teachers understand: the first few days of school pretty much consume your existence. Things will calm down in time, though, and order will be restored to my world. (Dramatic, much? haha!)
Also, I wanted to share a few links to some very helpful resources and tips from fellow bloggers. I haven't gotten to do a lot of blog hopping this week, but these are my favorites from this week, and I think you'll love them as well! Pay them a visit when you have a chance! :)
- Teaching Blog Round-up: How to create vertical and horizontal pages within the same product!
- Growing Firsties: Awesome word wall strategies and materials
- A Year of Many Firsts: Freebie comprehension posters
- A Year of Many Firsts (again!): Freebie fluency checklist
- Growing Firsties: AH-MAZING giveaway here! Check it out, and make sure you enter to win!!!
- Curious Firsties: Common Core math skills bundle
That's all I've got for today, folks. Happy Thursday!!!