Thursday, August 8, 2013

A few things on a Thursday: Whew!

As you know, school has started back this week. I am always amazed at the sheer state of exhaustion I face at the end of each of the first few days of school. It's amazing how much time, energy, effort, and patience is required to establish a classroom for first graders. It's also amazing to see what can take place throughout the year as a result of that establishment. With Day 2 complete, we are well on our way to another great school year. Still, I won't even begin to deny that I will be pretty glad to see Friday tomorrow. Mrs. Tally is worn out. ;)

I hope to be able to construct a post about the first few days of school over the weekend. I also need to spend some time catching up on my blog reading. I'm sure you fellow teachers understand: the first few days of school pretty much consume your existence. Things will calm down in time, though, and order will be restored to my world. (Dramatic, much? haha!)

Also, I wanted to share a few links to some very helpful resources and tips from fellow bloggers. I haven't gotten to do a lot of blog hopping this week, but these are my favorites from this week, and I think you'll love them as well! Pay them a visit when you have a chance! :)
That's all I've got for today, folks. Happy Thursday!!!