Monday, August 19, 2013

Classroom Reveal! (Better late than never)

I should have had these pictures posted LONG ago, but better late than never, right? I hope you enjoy this little "tour" of our classroom! :)

Come right in...
Remember this wreath tutorial? DIY Burlap Wreath!
As you enter...
The curtains at the back were also a DIY project. If you missed that one, you can check it out here.
Calendar and supply station to the right.





  
This center rotation organization system is available in the Tally Tales TPT store here.

File system for tracking students' reading progress.
All of my labels are custom-designed for my classroom. If you are interested, you can access them in The Tally Tales TPT store here.

Computer station and word wall to the left of the door.
Word wall, up close. Words TBA... (to be added)
View from the back.
My students' favorite spot: The cozy reading carpet.

Teacher files and Classroom "Pack of Helpers" chart for classroom jobs.

"Word Station" and classroom library, organized according to AR reading levels 
Well, that's all! Thanks so much for visiting! If you share pictures of your classroom on your blog soon, I would love to stop by and visit. Please feel free to comment and leave me the link... it's always fun to visit other teachers' classrooms! :)