Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm a Vendor, Baby!

Nice title, right? My husband came up with it, so if it seems a little lamer-than-usual, I can't take the credit for it. ;)

I am, however, pretty excited to share some news with you! You all know how I love a little DIY action, and as of today, I have a wonderful outlet for a little creativity. My custom-made wreaths are now available at The Snooty Owl! For those of you who are not local, northeast Mississippi readers, you need to check out this lovely boutique on Facebook. You can visit their page hereFor everyone else, I highly recommend that you pay them a visit. If you do stop by, you will see a few of my wreaths among their retail selection. I am beyond excited (and grateful) to have this opportunity. Here's a little sneak peak at some already-in-stock and a few soon-to-be-available wreaths. I apologize in advance for the photo overload. I tried to narrow it down to my favorite ones. I think I have a problem... ;)