Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My new favorite app: Crazy over "Over"

I'm not a serious "techie," or anything, but every now and then an app comes along that really catches my attention. Over is one such app, and if you enjoy playing with photos or creating neat snapshots, you should check this one out. Over is a lot like Instagram, except for the fact that it contains many more options to embellish your photos with font and artwork. To make it even better, you can easily share images from Over into Instagram, so you can still add your favorite finishing touches to your photos. Here's a brief overview of this fancy, fun app!


So it's really easy. Once you download the app, you can access your photo album. Select a photo, and then have fun adding text or artwork! It's really easy, and the outcome can be so creative. I've already noted that you can share your finished product into Instagram for finishing touches, but you can also follow Over on Instagram as well. People create some of the most incredible images. I love looking at the neat projects others create through this app!



Here are a couple of my Over creations... (The first two will probably look familiar to those of you who have been visiting my blog for a while. Now you know how I made them!)



Do you have a favorite app?? I would love to discover a new favorite! ;)