Friday, August 2, 2013

Preserving Memories: Better Late than Never!

This was one of those little things I meant to do at the beginning of the summer, when the school year was fresh on my mind. It's ironic to me that I waited until the end of the summer (the last day, in fact) to actually put this sweet little photo book together. Better late than never, though, right?!? I thought I would share my little photo book with you here. 

Click below to browse through a few snapshots of our school year last year. I sure am going to miss these sweet faces this year! Looking back, this went by so quickly... time flies.

I can't wait to receive this photo book in the mail, and I am so grateful to have a creative way to save all of these sweet moments. How do you preserve your school year memories? 

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.