Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Few Things on a Thursday: Technical Touches

So, Happy tomorrow-is-Friday day!!!! We have made a few technical updates on The Tally Tales lately.
  • Have you noticed this...???
I'm not sure if any of you have noticed the recently added "Store" page on The Tally Tales. I wanted to explain a little about this feature, because, as of yet, it is definitely in a very early stage of development. I have had several shipping requests for wreath orders, and quite a few friends in locations outside northeast Mississippi have asked about the possibility of shopping with The Tally Tales. I am beyond excited about this, and we want to make this option available in the near future. However, at this point, this feature is not functional. We do intend to have it up and running sooner rather than later, but we're just not quite ready for that yet. If you are interested in a special order soon, you can always contact me via e-mail or the contact form on the Contact Me! page to discuss those options. In the meantime, please excuse our mess there. 

  • Speaking of the contact form... that's a new addition to The Tally Tales as well! 
To access this form, simply click on the Contact Me! page tab. The contact form looks like this:
Feel free to use the new contact form, should you have any questions, feedback, or tips for me! I love hearing from each of you!

I think that's all for today. Thanks for checking out the changes here! :)