Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Give a Little

Today, The Tally Tales will send a lovely package as a donation to a cause I would love to share with you here. If you are in the middle Tennessee area, you may want to consider getting involved with Cannon's Cornhole for a Cure. 100% of donations and proceeds from this fundraiser will go toward the Tennessee Hemophilia and Bleeding Disorders foundation. The Tally Tales is contributing the following item for sale...


Included in the package will be a few business cards. Remember these?  


My favorite part of all of this whole preparation has been the packaging. I am such a nerd when it comes to snail mail, and I love to add just a little personal touch here and there. This time, I think I got a little carried away with the packing tape...
After playing with some pretty font types to create the address labels, it was ready to go!
If you are interested, please click on the link for the fundraiser, and view the Facebook page. You can never have too many people involved in supporting a great cause, right? Have a lovely day!