Monday, September 16, 2013

Turn Your Instagram Pictures into Polaroids!

This may be my favorite find yet. I might be the last one to discover this amazing web site, but I really had to share it -just in case someone else needs to know.

If you like Instagram, (and I really, really do) and if you like Polaroid pictures (I really, really do) then you are going to love this web site. Origrami is an Instagram-publishing company that will not only print your Instagram pictures, but will also allow you to customize your prints in a variety of retro-style designs. Not only that, but they have free shipping on all orders, worldwide. You simply link up with your Instagram account, select which prints you want, and select the style you would prefer for your prints.
The print styles can be as elaborate or as simple as you prefer. You can add designs and text to the back of each image as well. The site is very user-friendly, and the process is virtually hassle-free. Call me crazy, but I like to have pictures in my hands to hold. The digital images aren't enough for me. I want photo albums on the shelves and pictures in frames. Real pictures. Maybe it has something to do with growing up in the 90's. Or maybe I'm a dinosaur. Either way, I develop a lot of pictures through various companies, and this is probably the easiest experience I have had yet. 


I'm even obsessed with the packaging for these products. My pictures arrived in this sturdy, cardboard, camera-themed box, and the designers were even so thoughtful as to include a "thank you" tag inside.





I chose to keep my prints simple in design. I wanted basic polaroid prints with nothing on the back. They did not disappoint. 



I could not find a single print that was flawed; I think that's impressive, considering the fact that my order contained thirty-six prints.


 Of course, you don't have to choose polaroid prints. You also have the option to order your pictures as square prints. I'm sure you will be satisfied with the outcome either way. But in my opinion, these were perfect. ;)
If you place an order and share your experience, please link back to me! I would love to see how your order turns out.