Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What are you watching? The Tally Tales fall lineup...

I'm not completely obsessed with TV. I can't really remember the last time I had specific shows I had to see every week. I'm pretty sure it was sometime in college. Grey's Anatomy: the early years.

Then, I started dating Russ, and he introduced me to this incredible thing called DVR. I'm a little slow to catch on to trends sometimes; have I mentioned that before? Anyway, I love being able to record my favorite shows, and watch them on my own time, without commercials. For the most part, I try to stick to the schedule, just because I really am crazy about my shows, (there are so many good ones) and I want to watch them as soon as possible. Nonetheless, my DVR schedule looks like this:

Sunday: Revenge

Monday: How I Met your Mother

Tuesday: New Girl

Wednesday: Duck Dynasty AND Nashville

Thursday: Big Bang Theory

What shows are on your viewing lineup for this fall?