Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Few Things on a Thursday: More Fun Freebies!

Every so often, it seems that I encounter so many great freebies online that it's hard to keep track of everything. (Not exactly a problem, right?!?) I try to just store it all on my computer, and filter through everything when the time comes. Here are a few of my recent I-can't-believe-I'm-getting-this-for-free finds. I hope you can enjoy some -or all- of these as well! :)
  • I absolutely adore these fall digital papers, available at the Teaching Super Power TPT store. This is a great set of digital papers, and I can't believe it's free. If you like to store creative digital goods, you might want to add this to your stock!



  • Last, but certainly not least, The Primary Chalkboard is currently hosting a huge Halloween giveaway that includes more than one opportunity to win multiple fantastic products. If you visit, you will also find an October-themed freebie linkup as well!