Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday: October 25, 2013

I really like Fridays...
 
  • My week began with some sweet family time at a cross country meet over the weekend. Even Braxton enjoyed the day...
  • I finally found the perfect curtains for the back-drop in my window treatments, and I'm a little obsessed with the outcome. Love, love, love this look!
  • I just adore the sweet owls my kiddos made this week. We decided to get a little creative with our design here... They are loving our nocturnal animals unit! 
  • I know I posted a picture of a note from my husband last week too, but I am just constantly amazed by this man. Love the words he shared with me this week...
  • A great man who shaped a huge part of who I am, not only as an educator, but also as a person, passed away this week. I feel honored to have had the chance to know, and learn from, him. 

P.S. Check out The Tally Tales TPT store next week, Tuesday through Thursday (October 29-31), to receive an extra 10% off any product! You should see a sale tag on each product. Shop and enjoy! :)