Saturday, October 5, 2013

Spooky Subtraction!

I'm not sure what your firsties are doing in math at this point, but we have been all about subtraction lately. So if you are working on subtraction skills, or if you have already covered subtraction but need a good review opportunity, here's a sweet-but-spooky math product suitable for those young learners!
I have received a lot of positive feedback from my products that contain both black-and-white and color versions of activities within the product, so I am taking that into consideration as I create new products. While not all of the activities within this product include both options, there are plenty of printer-friendly versions to accommodate those ink-savers out there!

Here's a preview of the product:

If you are interested, you can access the full file at the Tally Tales TPT store, or view the direct link here. As always, I love feedback, so feel free to leave comments and suggestions if you do choose to download this product.