Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Wedding Weekend

I'm a little late sharing about our weekend, but I have to say we had a blast. One of my friends got married in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and we had so much fun celebrating this special day with them!

Upon arriving at the hotel, we received this lovely welcome package. Isn't it beautiful?
The ceremony was simple, sweet, and extremely elegant- just like the bride. The reception was not only gorgeous, but so much fun. Here are a few snapshots from the evening...




They also had a photo booth at the reception. We laughed so much doing this. My husband is hilarious. And so cute, right? ;)

During the reception, we had the privilege of getting to know several Vicksburg residents. They mentioned this wall of murals in town, so after the wedding, we decided to go check that out too. How neat is this?




Unfortunately, the picture quality from my iPhone isn't spectacular enough to really capture the extensive detail in these murals. They really were impressive.

I hope you are having a lovely week!