Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy November!

Source: Unknown
Seriously. How is it November already??? I'm not sure what happened to all of those other months, but I feel like summer was yesterday and a year ago all at once. Can anyone else relate to that feeling?

Regardless, I'm not complaining; I do love this month. It's that perfect time of year when the Christmas season has not quite hit in full force yet, but you're close enough to start feeling excited. More than that, we experience a whole month in which people diligently seek to recognize and express gratitude in their lives just a little more often than we typically hear or see.

I love this. 

If you are interested in an easy, but visual and meaningful way to incorporate gratitude into your home and life, check out this Thanks Giving Tree. It's a wonderful printable available through Ann Voskamp's blog, A Holy Experience. If you haven't encountered her writing yet, please take a minute to check it out. The time I spend on her blog both refreshes and challenges me. Gratitude, in particular, is an area of interest for her. Her book One Thousand Gifts is quite possibly one of the more meaningful books I have ever read. So if you are looking for a way to spice up you thankfulness this season, this might be an appropriate resource for you!
I leave you with a few of my favorite full-of-thanks pins...
Source: Lara Casey
Source: Southern Charm 
Source: TinaPay19
Happy November, everyone!