Tuesday, December 31, 2013

DIY: Burlap Bow Series Recap

I cannot believe my first little DIY series is over. Those twelve weeks seemed to fly past…

Thank you, so much, to those of you who have followed this little series so closely and have even taken time to offer your feedback about my little bow projects. It has meant so much to me to hear from all of you along the way. For those of you who may have joined us mid-way through the series or simply missed a tutorial at some point, I am posting a little recap today. Each tutorial is posted below in an image recap. To view the tutorial for each bow, simply click on the picture.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Thank you, again, for following my burlap bow tutorial series. I hope you have found some of my tips to be useful for your own crafts, gift wrapping, or other DIY home projects.