Friday, December 13, 2013

Five for Friday: December 13, 2013


  • Earlier this week, we celebrated our one-year anniversary! It's been a fast year. We didn't go too crazy with the celebration, but we did pull our wedding cake out of the freezer. It was surprisingly really good… one year later!


  • These adorable little elves are "hanging out" (I couldn't resist…) around our classroom this week.  


  • I am really enjoying this December read by Ann Voskamp. If you have never read one of her books, I highly recommend either The Greatest Gift or One Thousand Gifts. You can also follow her blog at A Holy Experience.

  • Kid art has been a major highlight of my week. Aside from our lovely elves, we have created Christmas trees, reindeer, and stocking scenes in our classroom. However, beyond that, these sweet little holiday sketches have been secretly popping up on my desk from time to time. This Santa, in particular, is one of my favorites. 

  • Last, but not least, I adore this snapshot of my boys, relaxing before bedtime one night. Russ can't go far without Braxton tagging along.

Happy Friday!!!

P.S. In case you haven't noticed… Christmas is officially less than two weeks away.