Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tally Tales Highlight: Etsy Store!

I am excited to announce that I now have an Etsy store open for business! I wish I had gotten around to this a long time ago, but it is what it is. And I will admit that currently, it's not very much. I only have a few items listed so far, but that will change with time. I've taken a few big baby steps toward joining the Etsy community thus far.

My first little twinge of excitement arrived with this e-mail note…

I might have actually squealed my own little "Yay!" as I read it.

So I continued working a bit, and this is a little preview of The Tally Tales store…
Also, have you noticed this new button hanging around the sidebar of the Tally Tales home page?
So I have this little store up and running, with easy-access connections for those of you who like to peruse the plethora of stores available through Etsy. I was almost embarrassed to share this little tidbit of information here, since my little store is so new and under-developed… but I just couldn't wait. I hope some of you will visit me there as well, and as always, please feel free to share tips and suggestions if you have your own experience with Etsy. I am new to this; the more I can learn, the better! Be sure to stop by, and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much, friends. Have a lovely day!