Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Top 10 Tally Tales of 2013

I'm sorry if this post disappoints you, but I don't have an intricate tale of reflections on the past year. I don't have resolutions for the new year. Personally, I believe that reflection is an ongoing act, a daily practice. So when the new year rolls around, I typically feel a twinge of guilt for neglecting to make New Year's resolutions… but only a twinge. ;)

I have, however, taken time to look back over Tally Tales throughout 2013, and it has been nice to reread some of my favorite posts along the way. Here are a few of my personal favorites, as well as your top reads from the past year. If you notice one you missed or would like to revisit, simply click on the title or the image to be redirected to the original article.





 
 


I would like to extend a sincere "thank you" to each and every one of you for visiting me here regularly. I have been pleasantly surprised by an outpouring of dedicated readers and followers since I first began The Tally Tales in February. Not only that, but I have made some sweet blogger friends along the way as well! Thank you, so much, for each minute of your time you so generously share with me here. I look forward to sharing many more tales with you in 2014. 

Happy New Year, friends!