Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading? 01-20-14

Starting the week with a little book love...

This Monday reading-list blog link-up is available through Teach Mentor Texts. This event was originally hosted by Book Journey, but I also love the idea of establishing a link-up with a kidlit focus. Therefore, I am linking up with Teach Mentor Texts and sharing my recent "must reads," but I will also link up with Book Journey  since some of my texts fall outside the kidlit genre.

Just Finished
Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis
I have had this book on my "to-read" list for a while now, and I am so glad I finally got around to reading it. I thoroughly enjoyed this narrative tale, written from the perspective of young Bud-not-Buddy. The plot is eventful, the dialogue is engaging, and the overall story is uplifting.      

Currently Reading
This will be an ongoing read for a while.
This will be an ongoing read for a while.










To Read: