- This week, we have been learning about outer space, and my kiddos have been so very interested in anything space-related. This little arts integration activity is a creative way to practice building a fact family within a space scene.
- I think this activity has been the favorite this week, probably because the students got to use spray bottles. I can't blame them; it's pretty neat. First, they used markers to create an Earth design on a white coffee filter.
- After creating the coffee-filter Earth, each student built a "rocket man."
- In the hallway, it almost looks as if we have quite a few astronauts floating away from the earth.
- Our next unit of study will focus on inventors and inventions. I prepared this large "thinking map" light bulb that we will use on our first day as we begin learning about various inventors.
The circle maps are available in a free graphic organizers kit in Education to the Core's TPT store. This particular inventor pack is available here if you are interested.
I hope you have a truly wonderful, beautiful weekend! Happy Friday!