Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reading Recap: February 2014



This Monday reading-list blog link-up is available through Teach Mentor Texts. This event was originally hosted by Book Journey, but I also love the idea of establishing a link-up with a kidlit focus. Therefore, I am linking up with Teach Mentor Texts and sharing my recent "must reads," but I will also link up with Book Journey  since some of my texts fall outside the kidlit genre.

Just Finished (February):
As you know, this year I have taken on my 52-book reading challenge, and so far, I'm hanging in there! I didn't do a "recap" at the end of January, but it just seems like a practical way to retrace my reading steps. The images below show my reads for February. Simply click on each book image to be redirected to my own corresponding book review via Goodreads.

            

Goodreads 2014 Challenge: 52 books
Current progress toward goal: 9 of 52 books, 17% of goal

Currently Reading
This will be an ongoing read for a while.
This will be an ongoing read for a while.
 
To Read: