Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope you all have a lovely, restful Sunday!

*          *          *          * 

Source: A Holy Experience "How to Learn the Language of Happiness"
"There's light coming in across the floor, always brave light coming - it may not be much but it decodes the dark." ~Ann Voskamp

*          *          *          *   

Source: Tessa Leigh
*          *          *          * 

Source: 7 Things You Need When You're Overwhelmed & Can't Keep Up
"Whatever is chasing you - no matter what it looks like - it's grace. And grace isn't what makes us feel good; grace is all that makes us more like Jesus." ~Ann Voskamp

*          *          *          * 

Source: (in)courage

*          *          *          *
Source: Charging Life, on Instagram
*          *          *          *

I hope you all have a lovely, restful Sunday.

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Tally Tales TPT products giveaway! If you missed it, you can view the giveaway post here. A winner will be announced on Wednesday, March 19th!