Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.
Source: "Why You Don't Need a Big Story" from (in)courage
"No matter the testimony or the story, each of us must live out our carpool, cubicle, laundry and take-out-on-Saturday-night lives... And these are the stories that, perhaps make more of a difference. They are the tiny, daily steps forward into faith that make us into better mothers or sisters or friends or mentors."
Source: Unknown
Source: ToSuchAsTheseDesigns, Etsy
Source: Oh So Beautiful Paper
Source: A Holy Experience
"And Jesus gives you the One Life Hack that you need: the sharp edge of His Word… Because the Word is the only Life Hack that will hack up the lies from the pit and let you live free." ~ Ann Voskamp

This image is from my own Bible. This truth is so well-said, and I need this advice daily in my own life. I hope it reaches some of you in the same way it does me.

Happy Sunday, friends!