Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope this is encouraging for you! Have a lovely, restful Sunday!

*          *          *          * 
P31 Daily Devotions
Reading Passage: "You Will Be Okay"

"When we trust the compassion of God, our problems and fears do not consume us. Because of His love and compassion, we are not overwhelmed. "


*          *          *          * 


"With every breath I take in, I'll tell you I'm grateful again. 'Cause it's more than enough just to know I am loved, and You are Good." ~Point of Grace, "You are Good"

*          *          *          * 

Source: Indulgy
*          *          *          * 

Source: A Sunday Scripture at (in)courage