Monday, April 7, 2014

A Little Bit of Sports Spirit on Etsy

I love receiving e-mails, comments, and special order requests for any handmade item, but wreaths are probably among my favorites. There's just endless possibility for variety and creativity in wreaths. I am a little ashamed by the very, very gradual (ahem, slow...) start with our Tally Tales Etsy store. Nevertheless, slowly but surely, we are building up our assortment there. It seems like I stay busier with special-order requests than anything else, but I'm always happy with that as well! :)

Lately, I've added a few school-spirit, sports-themed wreaths in our Etsy store. These are intended to add a spice of sports-fan spirit to any setting - a home, classroom, or a tailgate! 



Of course, any of these can be special-ordered to fit specific school colors or sports; these have just been my recent favorites. You can now find them in the Tally Tales Etsy store.