Thursday, April 24, 2014

Five for Friday: April 25, 2014


Happy Friday, friends! I hope your week has been lovely. Mine has been crazy-busy, but here are a few snippets I managed to capture along the way.

It's a little belated, but here's an Easter snapshot. :)

This is a not-so-typical DIY project from our household this past week. I managed to cut a nasty little slice in my thumb, which resulted in my husband creating this impressive heavy-duty bandaid for me. What do you think?!? 
If only I had some of that cute, colorful, patterned duck tape around the house… we are obviously too traditional. ;)
Our classroom is very full of life this week. The students have been collecting everything they can to contribute to our little observatory here. We currently have tadpoles, caterpillars, and one chrysalis. 



One student also found this beautiful butterfly. They have been fascinated by it. 

I am late sharing this activity, but I just love these little fraction kites my kids recently created. They also wrote to describe the equal parts in their kites. It was a nice, seasonal, math and writing, art activity.


I had to capture this wow moment today. I found myself writing requests for end-of-the-year parent conferences today to send home along with progress reports. I cannot believe we are already there. We have four weeks of school left. Holy moly.