Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest 4-20-14

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope this is encouraging for you! Have a lovely, restful, happy Easter Sunday!

*          *          *          *

Source: Twitter @Proverbs31org

*          *          *          *

Source: A Holy Experience, "When You're Tired of Being Torn: Why He Came"
"You alone are the God for us — because You alone are the God who has been one of us." ~Ann Voskamp

*          *          *          *

Source: Easter Art Print by LAShepherd on Etsy

*          *          *          *

Source: Easter Printable Digital Word Art by 1DogWoof on Etsy

*          *          *          *

Source:  Relevant Magazine, Good Friday Means Nothing Without Easter Sunday
"The full Gospel of Jesus Christ is an intertwined story of life, death and resurrection."
*          *          *          *