Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope this is encouraging for you! Have a lovely, restful Sunday!

*          *          *          *

Source: Twitter @Bible_Time
*          *          *          * 

Source: A Holy Experience "15 Keys to Parenting: What No One Tells You"
"Unless you walk with Jesus every day will be driven hard by pride or fear."

*          *          *          * 

Source: Twitter @P31OBS

*          *          *          *


Source: Twitter @RachelLCoppola

*          *          *          *

Source: "4 Reasons God May Not Have Answered Your Prayer," Relevant Magazine

"God is the master of time and therefore the master of timing sometimes the lessons we learn while waiting are better or just as important as what we asked for."

*          *          *          *