Thursday, May 29, 2014

First Grade Recap: 2013-2014

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, friends. I have been really absorbed in the fact that summer is here. It's been nice to just not do a million things every day for a few days. So blogging has been slow for me this week. 

I thought I would share a little recap of some of my favorite posts throughout the school year. It's neat for me to look back and revisit the school year through the Tally Tales. Here are a few snippets for you; if you missed any of these along the way, just click the link to be redirected to the original post. :)

Enjoy!












Thanks so much for visiting and reading today! I hope you have enjoyed my little recap of our school year. For those fellow teachers out there who are still awaiting summer, hang in there!!!