Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest 05-24-13

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational (or simply delightful) encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope this is encouraging for you! Have a lovely, restful Sunday!

*          *          *          *
Source: Proverbs 31 Ministries Facebook Share
So true. I need to print this and put it on my refrigerator as a daily reminder. :)

*          *          *          *

Source: in(Courage) "God's Dreams are Always Bigger Than Mine"
"When I shared my writing, I discovered that God was using it in others’ lives. I discovered that it wasn’t second best, a consolation prize, something to occupy my time. This was the art I was born to create." ~Vaneetha Rendall Demski
*          *          *          *

Source: in(Courage) "When You Feel Like You Just Keep Blowing It"
"And no wind ever blows so hard that it doesn’t carry hope, that it doesn’t blow in blessing too.  To kneel and receive both, the impossible made possible by Grace." ~Ann Voskamp
*          *          *          *

Source: in(Courage) "When Jesus Is My Afterthought
"We sometimes start our day with goals and to-do lists and packed schedules and realize later that Jesus was just someone we squeezed into our agenda. " ~Katy Boatman 

*          *          *          *


Source: French Press Mornings Encouraging Wednesdays
*          *          *          *