Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest 06-08-14

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational (or simply delightful) encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope this is encouraging for you! Have a lovely, restful Sunday!

*          *          *          *

Source: Pinterest Share

*          *          *          *

Source: What to do When Your Faith Feels Dry/RELEVANT Magazine
"But ultimately, faith means I am no longer in control of my life. I am cemented to Christ, and to what Christ values and to what Christ says. What Jesus Christ does and where Jesus Christ goes now becomes the dominant narrative of my life. When Jesus leads me into the unknown, I go into the unknown with Him. I can’t not go—I am cemented to him by faith." ~Daniel Hill

*          *          *          *

Source: "Why I No Longer Cry Over Burnt Bread" Proverbs 31 Ministries

"A good mom isn’t good at everything. She’s just really good at one thing. A good mom is good at being who God created her to be.
The truth for bread-burning mamas like me sitting in school cafeterias and for gifted women like you sitting in mini-vans, corporate offices and rocking chairs is this: We weren’t created to do it all." ~Alicia Bruxvoort

*          *          *          *

Source: A Holy Experience, "When God Changes All Your Plans"

"Because, of course, it is not the story I thought I would live.
But that is how God moves.
This is how he takes us and shakes us and changes our world with a plan we cannot know." Claire Diaz-Ortiz
*          *          *          *