Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest 06-22-14

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational (or simply delightful) encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope this is encouraging for you! Have a lovely, restful Sunday!

*          *          *          *

Source: The Keep Calm-O-Matic

*          *          *          *

Source: Precept Ministries, "Get Some Sleep"
"We do not need to know what will happen tomorrow. We only need to know he leads us and 'we will find grace to help us when we need it' (Heb. 4:16 NLT)." ~Max Lucado

*          *          *          *

Source: A Holy Experience, "Dear Women and Daughters, When You're Tired of  Media Voices Telling You What Beauty and Love Is
"The world will say they will love you if you are beautiful —- but the truth is you are beautiful because you are loved.
Because I love you. Because He who is Love loves you unconditionally.
Please hear me, Girl: The world has enough women who know how to do their hair. It needs women who know how to do hard and holy things." ~Ann Voskamp
*          *          *          *

Source: (in)courage,  The Miracle of Freshly-Pressed Pants

"I am wrinkled. Flawed. Even sinful at times. In some areas of my life, the number of wrinkles I have make me seem hopeless. But I’m grateful that God doesn’t see me that way.
But those wrinkles still must be removed.
He starts with water. That’s His word." ~Tracey Michae'l Lewis-Giggetts 
*          *          *          *