Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Melted butter (I use a nondairy option)
If you notice, there are no specific amounts or proportions for this recipe. You use as much, or as little, as you need, depending on the number of chicken breasts you are baking. (I used one single pack of ritz crackers for 5 chicken breasts.) Add salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Crush Ritz crackers inside a large zip lock bag.
3. Dip one chicken breast into the melted butter, and then place the breast inside the bag with the crushed crackers.
4. Shake the bag gently until the breast is fully coated with cracker crumbs. Then, place the coated breast onto a baking dish.
5. Repeat this coating process for all remaining chicken breasts.
6. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
7. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until well done.