Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday: Be Inspired and Rest 7-20-14

Happy Sunday, friends! I wanted to share a few of my most inspirational (or simply delightful) encounters online this week.  I can't take credit for any of these gracious expressions or hopeful links, but I do hope that passing them on will provide some joy to you today! If you find something you would like to Pin, please take time to visit the original source, if available, and Pin from there. I have provided an easy-to-click hyperlink credit to any traceable sources. When applicable, I've also included my favorite quotes from some of the reading passages so you can have a small preview before you read on.

I hope this is encouraging for you! Have a lovely, restful Sunday!

*          *          *          *

*          *          *          *

Source: Proverbs 31 Ministries, Facebook Share

*          *          *          *


Source: (in)courage, "The Samaritan Woman in Me"
"I believe that as Jesus sat at the well that day and talked with the Samaritan woman, He was also thinking of me. He knew this story would change my life and that I would be able to leave the past behind and take to heart the lessons in this story. I would be able to lose the shame and move beyond the pain." ~Lynn Langford
*          *          *          *

"Among Christians, we often hear that God will give us “the desires of our hearts.” And it’s true that God cares about our innermost desires, but often, we need His intervention to shape those most important desires, including our desire for Him." ~Jen Pollock Michel


*          *          *          *