Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Baby Girl Nursery: DIY Dresser Project

Since our basement renovation is complete, I can finally focus on our sweet baby girl's nursery. This is a simple dresser project, but I am pleased with the outcome. I started with this old dresser.


It's amazing what a difference you can make with just a little time, paint, and accessories…


And the finished product looks like this…


I added this dainty shelf liner for just a touch of detail inside, and it may quite possibly be my favorite part. 


All in all, I'm very pleased with this little dresser! Baby girl's nursery is off to a good start!