1 lb ground beef (I prefer all-natural, hormone-free, but that is a personal preference)
1 bell pepper
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can tomato soup
1 can of biscuits
2 tbspWorcestershire sauce
1/4 stick of Butter
2 tbsp Sugar
(1) Chop onion and bell pepper into small, fine chunks. Cook chopped ingredients in a tablespoon of butter until they are soft.
(2) Add ground beef to the skillet. Cook along with bell pepper and onion until well done.
(3) Drain the meat mixture and add seasonings and worcestershire sauce to meat.
(4) Then add corn (drained) and tomato soup. Mix all ingredients together.
(5) Spread complete mixture into 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
(6) Break each biscuit in half and top mixture completely with biscuits.