Monday, December 29, 2014

Reveal: Baby Girl Nursery!

I am excited to share pictures of our finished nursery! I started with a color palette of different shades of pink with gold. I wanted to create a soft, feminine, but also classy and glamorous space for our little girl. I'll include details for some items along the way, but feel free to leave questions or comments if you want to know more. :)

The framed letters were a DIY project of mine. If interested, you can access the details to that in the post DIY: Framed Nursery Monogram. I ordered part of the bedding (the bumper, crib sheet, and quilt) through Pottery Barn Kids. The crib skirt is from Target.

This mirror is one of my favorite features in the nursery. It's an antique from my grandparents' house, and it was really a starting point for me when I first began putting the nursery together. My mother made the window treatments for me! The fabric is from Hobby Lobby.
This little nook might be my favorite spot in the room...
 I love the variety in textures and colors here.
This sweet little accent was made by a fellow teacher. She is so creative, and this item fits our little space perfectly!

These storage baskets are perfect for organizing a few necessities. They're sold together as a three-piece set at Babies R Us.
This gold dresser was also a DIY project, and you can learn more about it at Baby Girl Nursery: DIY Dresser Project.
Just a few sweet little details...

 These framed silhouettes were also handmade by a fellow teacher. Aren't they amazing?!?
I hope you've enjoyed our little tour. I'm glad to have this space finished… we are only four weeks away from our due date now! Come on, baby girl! :)