Wednesday, June 24, 2015

And the Madness Continues...

Makeover madness, that is.

I hope it's okay that I'm still using the #TPTSellerChallenge idea from last week, but I just can't seem to stop myself. I have several old products that are actually some of my better sellers, but they could just use a good touch-up. So I'm carrying on with the "Makeover Madness" and sharing another product makeover.

I love this product, and I think it contains some great information. It just needed to be tweaked a bit for overall visual appeal. The material is still the same as far as content is concerned, but I have altered the appearance a bit. Check out the new-and-improved "Resources for Close Reading Instruction."

I started with the cover. I love the new look...
Next, I gave a couple of the printable reference posters complete overhauls. They really needed it...

Throughout the rest of the product, I tweaked the fonts and borders to give it a slightly fresh look.
Last, I updated the credits page and made a preview file for the listing. In all, I'm pretty pleased with the results. What do you think? You can check out the full listing here in the Tally Tales TPT store!