Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I have, who has? Games for Review with Syllable Types

I am pretty excited to share this latest product, now available in the Tally Tales TPT store. I have created a multi-pack of "I have ___. Who has ___?" games that are each designed to target the seven different syllable types. My favorite part about this product is that it is created specifically for small-group instruction or smaller grouping options for students. I love "I have ___. Who has ___?" games, and students enjoy them as well. However, most of the games I find seem to be created as whole-class activities for at least 20-25 students. Since I work with small groups of 5 students or less all day, I needed something a bit simpler in volume. Hence, I created this product. 

Please peruse through the preview images here for more details about this product. If you are interested, you can access it here.