Thursday, June 18, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 1: Makeover Madness

I am apparently a little behind on things, but I just discovered the #TPTSellerChallenge 4-week event, which is being hosted by Sparkling in Second Grade, PeppyZestyTeacherista, Third in Hollywood, and Teach, Create, Motivate. Week 1's challenge was released on Tuesday, but I really want to participate, so... better late than never, right?!?


Week 1 is "Makeover Madness" and I decided to give one of my best-selling products, the Back to School Packet, a much-needed face lift.

I started with the cover. The original design just seemed a bit plain to me. Or maybe I have just looked at it too many times. Either way, I was tired of it, and I wanted to give it an overhaul. So you can see the changes below...
Next, I added an instructions page to coincide with the Starburst-Themed Treat Bag tags within the product. This page includes a great image of what these treat bags might look like with the tags I have created. I love a good picture within a product; it really helps me visualize using that product myself.
Then I added borders to several pages that were just. too. plain.
Last, but certainly not least, I created a preview file for this product. Most of my older products lack preview files, and I need to begin revisiting them all to make this alteration. I am happy to have this one finished! Head over to the Tally Tales TPT Store to check out the made-over Back to School Packet! :) Oh, and it's on sale this week!