Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monthly Freebie: Editable September Newsletter

Happy September! Where on Earth did August go, anyway??? I do apologize for the lack of posts lately; I haven't been totally worthless, though... It's time for a monthly newsletter freebie! You can now access a free, editable template for a September newsletter here.

See the template design for my this month's newsletter below...
For my last newsletter, I did not include the quote in the editable template. However, I had quite a few requests for a version with that detail included afterward. So I have left the little motivational snippet on this month's template; feel free to let me know if that works better (or not!) for you and your classroom.

As always, I hope this will be helpful for you in your classroom. Newsletters can be tedious and time-consuming, so maybe this design will shave a few precious minutes off of your planning time. Be sure to check back here each month for the latest template design. At the end of the year, I intend to bundle all of the newsletters into one package on TPT, but this is the time to grab them for free! :)