Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer Redesign

I don't know what it is about summer that makes me want to redo everything... from my closets to my cabinets to my blog, it's like it all needs a good facelift. So here is a recap of a few recent updates.

Last summer, I worked on my Terms of Use page for TPT products, and I was so pleased with it. Then. Lately, I have found myself cringing every time I looked at it. So, that was the first thing to get a good facelift.


Then the blog took a hit this week. As you can tell, there is a new header on the Tally Tales. For anyone just visiting, this is what it used to look like...


I'm trying to stay consistent with the various design elements, and so far, I think it's working out pretty well. I have already made the update in my TPT store to reflect the changes on the blog as well.


Next, I'm moving on to work on a few existing TPT products. I have an idea/goal for the resources I offer, and I'm eager to add a new twist to some of my products. I'll share more on that later, as it begins to take shape... ;)

For now, what do you think about the changes? I love feedback, so feel free to share the good, the bad, and the ugly. Are you making any changes this summer?