Sunday, July 31, 2016

TPT Resources: Custom Categories


I hope you have gained some useful information from my recent posts about about Phonological  Awareness and Phonemic Awareness! Since I focus so heavily on these skills with my students, I will continue to develop materials to use in my classroom. For easy access and organization, I have created custom categories in the Tally Tales TPT store. There, you can easily find my Phonological Awareness and Phonemic Awareness activities. I've also separated FREEBIES as well as Literature-Rich Resources there!

Feel free to visit my store and browse through the resources already available there - especially those freebies! I hope you will find something you can use. Also, if you haven't already, please follow the Tally Tales TPT store so you will know anytime I add new resources!