Friday, July 1, 2016

Upcoming Blog Topics : July

Hey friends!

I have taken a little time lately to regroup, redesign, and refocus. It has been wonderful. That's what summer is for, right?!? I ran across this cute little graphic in a twitter post (click the image to see the original post), and it perfectly matched the way I have felt so far this summer! I hope you are beginning to feel a little recharged as well!

Today, I'm excited to share a preview of upcoming blog posts, topics, and ideas here at the Tally Tales. Check out the calendar below!

Throughout the month of July, I am going to focus on Phonemic Awareness and Phonological Awareness: what they are (did you know there is a difference between the two?!?), why they're important, and some activities/resources for the classroom. Hopefully, I will be able to share something that you can use to jump-start your small-group reading instruction this year!



Like my calendar? You can get your own set of calendars for the upcoming school year in the Tally Tales TPT store! I have an editable version available as well!

Happy July!