Friday, August 26, 2016

Back-to-School: Calendars for Parent Communication

In the back-to-school spirit, I want to showcase my favorite new set of calendars for this year! They're available in black-and-white as well as color formats, so you don't have to use your color cartridges if you're trying to save on ink.

I like to use these to manage parent contact events at school as well as my own personal connections with parents. Home communication can be so overwhelming at times, and I have tried several different methods for managing it. I've discovered that my favorite method is to have one binder, with a calendar included, where I just jot down those daily communications. I put these in a three-ring binder so I can easily insert notes or forms from parents as well each month!

Of course, you don't have to use these for parent communication; they are calendars, after all! I just thought I would share my little idea, but feel free to use these as needed for any type of planning. I also have the same set of calendars available in an editable format, in case you prefer to type in your personal information before printing each month. Check them out in the Tally Tales TPT store!

Happy planning, teacher friends!